Make a Submission
This stage of the consultation offers you the opportunity to respond to the draft framework, share your views on what it says about Ireland’s future and shape the final Plan. We are now inviting submissions on the draft of Ireland 2040 – Our Plan.
Before you make your submission, you can read more information on Ireland 2040 – Our Plan here.
When can I make a submission?
Submissions on the draft of the National Planning Framework process can be made from 27th September until 12 Noon on Friday November 3rd. Submissions will not be accepted for this draft stage beyond this date. All submissions must include the following:
- Your name and details of any organisation, community group or company you represent.
- An address for correspondence.
- Your submission on relevant planning issues for the National Planning Framework.
How can I make a submission?
Please make your submission by one medium only, either electronic or hard copy.
- You can email your submission to the following email address only email@example.com,
- Post your submission to the following address:
Forward Planning Section,
Department of Housing, Planning,
Community and Local Government,
Dublin D01 W6X0
- Make a submission online (see below)
Please note submissions may be published on our website and are subject to Freedom of Information. Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged but it will not be possible to issue individual responses.