Make a Submission
Before you make your submission, you can read more information on Ireland 2040 – Our Plan here.
When can I make a submission?
Submissions at this first stage of the National Planning Framework process can be made between 9am on Thursday 2nd February 2017 and 12 noon on Thursday 16th March 2017. Submissions will not be accepted for this pre-draft stage beyond that deadline. All submissions must include the following:
- Your name and details of any organisation, community group or company you represent.
- An address for correspondence.
- Your submission on relevant planning issues for the National Planning Framework.
How can I make a submission?
Please make your submission by one medium only, either electronic or hard copy.
- You can email your submission to the following email address only firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Post your submission to the following address:
Forward Planning Section,
Department of Housing, Planning,
Community and Local Government,
Dublin D01 W6X0
- Make a submission online (see below)
There will be further opportunities for the public and all interested parties to make a submission on the strategic planning and policy direction of the NPF, at a later stage in the process.
Please note submissions may be published on our website and are subject to Freedom of Information. Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged but it will not be possible to issue individual responses.